Thanks to PeopleStylewatch’s September issue cheat sheet to Fall beauty, we’ve gotten the inside scoop on the Top 5 Fall Make-up Trends. Here are the highlights, and we’ve pulled the products that accompany each trend:
- Rosy Cheeks:A pink flush is romantic, and makes every complexion look instantly healthy and fresh.
- Wine-Red Lips:Creamy or matte, this notice-me shade creates the ultimate sultry vibe.
- Bold Eyeliner:Use black liner to create a square-off shape, a wispy exaggerated line or a triangular point.
- Dark Blue Nails:Rich hues of navy and sapphire give your mani an edgy spin.
- Earthy Shadow: Versatile shades of taupe, brown and bronze look great with every eye color and work for day or night.