Everyone tends to be very busy with work the first quarter of the year. In New York people play hard, but they work even harder. Ten to fifteen hour days will be a lot more tolerable if you feel good about the way you look. Shopbop.com has selected six workday accessories for the careerist. We’ve constructed our own collection inspired by their top six essentials.
1. Tech Coverage- If you are lucky enough to have an Ipad, keep it safe and in this adorable case from Marc Jacobs. If you’re concerned about the case getting dirty over time, it also comes in black.
2. Commuter Flats- City streets can eat up your heels in no time, but no one wants to wear sneakers and ruin their adorable outfit. Keep your walk to work sophisticated in these black snake skin textured flats from Steve Madden.
3. Great Specs- Just because you need to wear glasses doesn’t mean you have to look like a nerd. Look smart with this eyewear selection from Bonlook.com.
4. Oversized Watch- Considering I already own this watch from Michael Kors I am somewhat partial to this timepiece. It’s large face makes your wrists look tiny and attracts compliments from both men & women.
5. The Professional Pump- Every woman needs a great heel for work that is fashionable, comfortable, and versatile. These slingback pumps from Sam Edelman have a modest heel and come in multiple colors.
6. Everyday Tote- Now that we have all our essentials, we need something to put them in. Our laptop/Ipad, flats, cosmetics, and work materials can find a home in a structured tote. This bag from UrbanOutfitters.com is edgy and classy all in one.
View the entire collection HERE.